Ground Beef and Gravy.
You can cook Ground Beef and Gravy using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Gravy
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 of large sweet onion.
- You need 1 packages of fresh sliced cremini mushrooms.
- You need 2 jars of beef gravy. (I use Heinz).
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
Ground Beef and Gravy step by step
- Brown the ground beef with the sliced onions and mushrooms in a deep frying pan..
- Add the gravy and worcestershire..
- Simmer for about 15 minutes..
- Right before serving stir in the sour cream..
- Serve over mashed potatoes. I make skin on redskin mashies with butter and sour cream…yum!.