Parmesan Zucchini & Squash.
You can cook Parmesan Zucchini & Squash using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Zucchini & Squash
- Prepare 1 medium of zucchini (halved & sliced into 1/4" pieces).
- You need 1 medium of squash (halved & sliced into 1/4" pieces).
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 dash of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 dash of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan.
Parmesan Zucchini & Squash step by step
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add remaining ingredients, except parmesan.
- Sautee, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes (until lightly browned).
- Remove from hear & stir in parmesan.
- *Make sure oil is heated thoroughly before adding veggies to ensure they do not get soggy.