Avocado egg spaghetti squash. I love baked avocado and baked eggs. Combined with crunchy squash mixed with salsa of heat choice and a drizzle of low sodium organic ketchup – amazing! If you liked these spaghetti squash boats, check out these other "boats": spaghetti squash boats Tex Mex, chicken Alfredo spaghetti.
Oven-baked spaghetti squash has a deeply nutty flavor that comes out when slow-roasted with avocado oil and sea salt. Breakfast Spaghetti Squash Egg Nests Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free. So for those 'healthier' days try making these spaghetti squash breakfast egg nests instead. You can cook Avocado egg spaghetti squash using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado egg spaghetti squash
- You need of spaghetti squash.
- Prepare of avocado.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of chicken (if you want).
- You need of mozzarella & parmesan cheese.
- It’s of salsa.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of ketchup.
- You need of dried herbs.
I made these using the other half of the spaghetti squash that I baked for the. If your squash is quite large, start by slicing off the stem. Instead of creamy avocado sauce, though, I used chunks of avocado with a bit of parmesan, and an egg sunny-side up! I used lemon and pepper to season the spaghetti squash.
Avocado egg spaghetti squash instructions
- Microwave until you can cut it in half. scoop the seeds out and spread olive oil and sprinkle salt & pepper on the cutting surface. Bake for 35min in 425F..
- Cut avocado (and chicken) in pieces. Salsa on the side..
- Scrape the flesh and mix with 2. Crack 2 eggs on top. Bake for another 10min..
- Add cheese on top, another 5min..
- Drizzle ketchup and dried herbs..
You could also top it with a fried egg, or prosciutto and. Give pesto pasta a healthy makeover with this easy recipe that combines low-carb spaghetti squash with high-protein chicken breast. Top this powerhouse combo with homemade basil pesto that gets a creamy upgrade from ripe avocados to complete a mouthwatering chicken dinner. Remove the spaghetti squash seeds and drizzle the squash with olive oil and salt and pepper. Place on top of squash patties.